Currently there are 17 testing centres for those who DO NOT have symptoms:
17 Testing centres have been put in place to test those who have no Covid -19 symptoms in the hopes to catch Covid in early states and keep the city save. This move will reduce the numbers of cases of Covid-19 in Liverpool.
• Aintree Baptist Church, Longmoor Lane, L9 OEH
• Alsop Lifestyles, 1 Walton Village, Walton, L4 6RW
• Austin Rawlinson Lifestyles, Conleach Road, Speke, L24 OTR
• Bridge Community Centre, Daneville Road, L4 9RG
• Croxteth Lifestyles, Altcross Road, L11 0BS
• Ellergreen Lifestyles, Carr Lane, L11 2XY
• Exhibition Centre Liverpool, King's Dock, Port of Liverpool, Liverpool L3 4FP
• Garston Lifestyles, Long Lane, Garston, L19 6PE
• IM Marsh, Barkhill Road, Aigburth, L17 6BD
• Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium, L4 0TH
• Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, Wellington Road, L15 4LE
• Merseyside Caribbean Centre, Amberley Street, Toxteth, L8 1YJ
• Park Road Lifestyles, Steble Street, L8 6QH
• St Johns Shopping Centre, St George's Place, L1 1LY
• St Stephen's Church Hall, Belle Vale Road, L25 2PQ
• University of Liverpool Gym, Bedford Street North, L69 7ZN
• Walton Lifestyles, Walton Hall Park, L4 9XP
To book ana appointment on any of the places above follow the link below whether there are any symptoms or not. Schools test are available through the same link for children of any age. For those who do have symptoms, go to the booking area and select a test for those with symptoms.
PALs testing centre is providing test for those with symptom only, people who do not have symptoms should avoid testing there. This will be a PCR test (24 -72 hours)
Pakistani Multicultural Youth and community Centre (PAL) testing facility (68A Mulgrave Street, Liverpool, L8 2TF)
Those who experience any type of accessibility issues such as language barrier, struggling to book appointments, lack of mobile number etc... let us know so we can help and try resolve the problem.
For more info and FAQ’s see: