Our youth programmes are designed to help young people acquire new skills
From increasing confidence and self esteem to successfully disengaging from gangs, alcohol and harmful street drugs, we equip participants to make positive lifestyle choices and contribute positively to the wider community.
For ages 10-18, activities include:
- Drop in youth café
- Urban arts workshops – dance, drama, singing, djing, recording, music band
- Education enhancement activities – equestrian, language, homework
- Employability workshops – industry visits, job skills development
- Health & well being sessions with issue-based groups, trips and one-to-one support/mentoring.
- Crime and consequences programme, including peer leadership and volunteering
- Youth concerts, shows, festivals
Lighthouse Studio Project
For ages 12-18, the project is funded by Youth Music, a national charity that gives young people the chance to make music and overcome other challenges in their lives.
A fantastic opportunity for young people and bands to learn about using and running a recording studio, industry expert workshops give insight into the industry and develop songwriting skills.