Foundation Learning Programme
Are you aged between 16 – 19 years old?
Are you interested in:
- Pod Casting?
- Peformance skills?
- Art and Craft?
Liverpool Lighthouse will be running a short Foundation Learning programme throughout June and July for 16-19 year olds who are currently not in education/full time employment Providing Entry Level/Level 1 qualifications which prepares young people for apprenticeships, employment with training, or further education, the programme is 20 hours per week for 10 weeks and includes:
- A vocational subject (podcasting, urban arts, fashion, craft, business administration)
- English, Maths, ICT
- Personal and Social Development
The course will run in June and July 2013.
To be eligible young people must fulfil the following criteria:
- The learner must have been under 19 years of age on 31st August 2012
- An official school leaver.
- Learner must have been a resident in the EU for 3 years or more
- Learner must be a legal resident in England
- The Learner must be able to take paid employment in a European Union member state
If you would like more information or to sign up please email your:
Date of Birth
To firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
Or if you prefer you can call us on 0151 476 2342 during normal working hours.